Jen and Debbie are 2 of the 4 Yuengling sisters that are part of the 6th generation of a family that is running the longest continuously family-owned and operated brewery in America - the Yuengling Brewing Company, which has been open since 1829. Team RWB has recently kicked off a partnership with Yuengling, and several members of the team joined them there to kick it off - afterwards, JJ Pinter sat down with two of the Yuengling sisters and recorded a fantastic podcast.
In this week’s podcast, we discuss:
- Lagers for Heroes (Team RWB & Yuengling partnership)
- Jen’s participation in Old Glory Relay
- Dynamics of working in family business
- What it’s like to be females in the brewing industry
- The balance between growth and culture in a business
- Their 1st new beer in 17 years - Golden Pilsner!