Marjorie is the acclaimed author of the 2017 Independent Publisher Award (IPPY) winning book, The Frontline Generation: How We Served Post 9/11. The book began as a personal memoir for her son and turned into the first to define post 9/11 service and leadership.
In this episode we discuss:
• The term Frontline Generation, and what it means.
• Writing a book for her son
• Why she decided to independently publish, vs. a traditional publisher?
• How intelligence professionals view the world differently.
• What it’s been like to share unfiltered journal entries with the world.